Thursday, December 16, 2004

All in His time

At times I feel very lonely. I know that my friends are there with me and for me. I know God is with me when I am not with or around my friends. But it's like I don't know what I am here for. What does God have in store for my life? I won't ever know that. I can only do one thing at a time. I get so confused sometimes. I can't understand why God would die for me and love me so much. All I am is a screw up and failure. At CrossRoads tonight we were asked this question "What if Jesus really was God on earth?" It was a hard question to answer because as Christians we believe that Jesus is God on earth. This really got me thinking. I am totally confused by everything... I don't know what really confuses me, but I am. I am also lonely. As I said before I know my friends care about me and love me. But I need someone to love me and who wants to be with me. I have never had a bf and I get lonely and I wonder what it would be like/feel like to have a bf care for me. I am waiting on God with this but it is soo hard not to think about it. A lot of my friends have a bf or are engaged or married. And I'm like ok God when are you going to send someone? I guess I am not ready to be in a relationship like that. I don't know whats going on in this department of my life. I feel as if I am not pretty enough for a guy to like me. I have a poor self-image and self-esteem. Most of my friends know this and if you don't know you do now. I think thats another reason I am so quiet and reserved. Maybe God doesn't want me to be in a relationship at all. who knows. It's all in His time.

2 comments:

Nikki Jordan said...

Hello my beautiful Jen!
It was soooooooo good to see you last night!! We will def. have to introduce you to my brother again while we are here ;-)
Can't wait to see you again tomorrow!!

Jen said...

Hey hun. It was good to see you too! My mom was with me and I was like there is someone that I am going to have to say hi to afterwards. She didn't want to stay that long so it was cool. Neither did i. I was very tired. I had to work 6:30 till 3. Same for tomorrow. So I will be tired again when you see me. But I will talk to you later! Love ya!