Saturday, December 25, 2004

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Merry Christmas to all my friends and family! i love you guys! This Christmas has been the best Christmas I have had in a few years. I got to see my nieces and nephew Christmas Eve. And tomorrow I get to see ALL of my family(except aunts in NJ and grandmom and aunt in DE i saw them today). Christmas was a little different this year than in years past because we usually have the family over on Christmas Eve and then Christmas day is usually just my 2 to three step brothers and their wifes. And then we go and visit with my godparents and other friends. This year we are having family over tomorrow, but we still went to see my godparents. It's always fun being their. I think I have known them since I was part of this family(around age 5). They would babysit me when my parents would go out of town or someone in my neighborhood would. But they have always taken great care of us! I could really feel the meaning of Christmas this year and the love of Christ. It wasn't just about the presents.... which I don't really care that much about. I love to see my family and friends!!! I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!!!! Love ya all!!!!

No comments: