Tuesday, June 17, 2008

so yeaah...

I am actually updating my blog in a pretty good amount of time... things are ok... not doing that best but hey whatever... I am not complaining... the Lord will use this time in my life in some way for good... I may not know why or in what way for a while... but He will... At least I am learning things about myself and all... it may not be fast but I am learning! And recognizing things that I haven't noticed before... I think I am blogging for my peace of mind and to get things out kind of.. if ya know what i mean... it is a lot easier sometimes writing or typing than talking to people... i feel really lonely today and i want to talk to someone but cant... oh well.. guess i cant always be able to talk to someone when i am not doing well. I am just going to have to realize this.. and be ok with it... that is going to be the hard part... I need to learn to look to God more and rely on Him.. He is the only one who can be there for me ALL the time ANYTIME.... I know this but I can't seem to grasp how to do this... hmmm... that is one thing that I need to work on... well maybe I shall try and write another time this week. Have a great week if anyone reads this anymore.....

1 comment:

Nikki Jordan said...

Hey Jen,
Just checking in on blogs that I thought were abandoned. Glad to know you've been updating the last few months.