Tuesday, July 08, 2008

rambles....

This post is going to be a bunch of rambles... I am just trying to take one step, one day at a time. I keep falling flat on my face it seems. I am not proud of the things that I have done or rather that my state of mind has "made" me do. I am struggling, but I will eventually get better. I just gotta keep my eye focused on God and He will get me through this mess. As hard as that is... I am trying!! The way I look at this is I might be going through this time in my life to help another girl who may even be older then me but to just help them and walk beside them along the way. And to help them the way people have helped me. I have never quit anything and I feel like I want to quit, but I won't and can't let myself do that. I guess I am stubborn in some ways :) Who would have thought?! Although I don't have a lot of people reading this, that is ok and I am fine with it... I like to write my thoughts and feelings out... It is the healthiest way to deal with things... instead of the things I have been doing... A lot of times I am forcing myself to do things to keep myself busy... which in some ways is not a bad thing! Please continue to pray for me. That is if anyone is even reading this.... I have a lot that I am trying to work on right now and it is at times overwhelming.. But I am trying to hang in there... At least I am doing all the right things... seeing a counselor, journaling, talking to people, etc. Well, until the next time I blog.. I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Nathanael said...

Praying, sister.
Be blessed.

Shalom